3rd International Conference on Tax in Africa
Theme “Building Strong Domestic Tax Regimes in Africa”
25 - 29 September 2017 (Abuja, Nigeria)
- 25th September: ATAF Council Meeting & Donors Consultative Meeting
- 26th, 27th, & 28th September: The ICTA Conference
- 29th September: Excursion in Abuja
Kindly take note of a few aspects that would make your attendance and participation at the
“3rd ATAF International Conference on Tax in Africa (ICTA)” a fruitful one:
The Third International Conference on Tax in Africa (3rd ICTA) will be held in Abuja, Nigeria at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja, Nigeria from 25th to 29th September 2017.
Prior registration is key. Kindly click the following link https://www.123contactform.com/form-2900737/3rd-ICTA, please register and confirm your attendance.
The conference has no charge. Delegates will be responsible for their costs of travel, travel insurance, medical insurance and upkeep.
The ATAF Secretariat and the host Country will only provide the following:
- Lunch and refreshments during breaks in accordance with the conference agenda.
- A welcome cocktail which will take place on the evening of 25 September.
- An official Dinner which will take place on the evening of 27 September 2017.
- Transfers from the Airport to the hotel and back to the airport.
- HOTEL RESERVATION
- ENTRY INTO NIGERIA
All delegates entering Nigeria must check their country’s visa requirements at the following website: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/visaguidelines
Please be advised that the yellow fever vaccination needs to be older than 10 days when you enter Abuja.
- ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Upon your arrival at Abuja International Airport, please look out for the FIRS/ATAF banners where you will be met by your shuttle driver who will transport you to your hotel. Should you not find the banner please converge at the Airport’s Information Kiosk.
- EMERGENCY NUMBERS
In case of emergency, kindly contact the following members of the organising team:
Mr Y.D Mohammed +234 805 506 9946 or 080 350 699 46
Mr Gabriel Afolabi +234 803 861 0994 or 080 326 109 94
Tanya Magardie +234 909 959 3265
We look forward to welcoming you to Abuja, Nigeria and trust that your participation in the 3rd ICTA Conference will be rewarding.